Tuesday 29 May 2012

Brief 6 - Slytones Evaluation

This live brief was a different way that I usually work, but I think it is more of what a brief is in reality as I was trying to visualise what the client wanted rather than what I wanted. I always enjoy designing for music because you can listen to the music and communicate what the music is like in a visual way. The client wanted a illustrative resolution which was I enjoyed doing because illustration is a passion of mine which I sometimes don't utilise in some of my other briefs. Sometimes working with a client can be fristrating becuase they are set on ideas that you think won't fit with the design. This was one of those cases as the client wanted design elements and colours that didn't work together so the end result isn't how I would of made it if it was my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment