Tuesday 29 May 2012

Brief 4 - Quentin Tarantino Evaluation

I thought this brief was one of the strongest because the resolution is appropriate for the target audience of Tarantino fans. The packaging references to the films would appeal to the Tarantino fans like the suitcase in pulp fiction idea. There was a lot of crafting involved in this project which I enjoyed and executed well. I think the use of colour was well considered and worked well. It communicated a range and are appropriate to Tarantino style. I was hoping to have more to put in the DVD boxset briefcase to make it seem more like a special boxset. Things like postcards and posters. I sort of did this with the documentary packaging part of the project but I feel I could of pushed the deliverables even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment